First I have to say the BABIES are now 1 YEAR OLD!!!! I will post on that very soon.
This morning was Eli's first day back to school after the holiday. So I had to get used to juggling getting her ready and taking care of 2 babies at 6:30 in the morning all over again. After the babies had enough of crawling around I stuck them in their chairs for b-fast and got Eli off to the bus stop with the neighbor. I fed the babies some yogurt and then Tristan started crying in his room so I ran to him in case he needed to go potty but just before I put some Kix on the babies trays. When I came back Soren had thrown all his Kix on the floor. For the past several days Soren has thought it FUN to feed the dogs from his hands and throw all his food on the floor. Normally the dogs clean up his mess for me but they were outside. I picked him up and got him dressed and then we checked on Barrett and stole one of his Kix to put in Sorens mouth. He decided he liked them. I had put him down to take care of things and when I came back into the room ALL the kix that were on the floor were gone. I looked to see if Tristan had let the dogs in but NO...Soren cleaned up his own mess. However, he never fails to disappoint. 10 minutes later Soren had the kids book shelf completely cleared and onto the floor. We are talking hundreds of books. Ahhhhh. He just looks at me so innocently. I am going to start calling Soren (Mr. Distructo!)
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know what you mean! All of our boys have had their turns being nicknamed "Stitch." Destroyers! Adam is learning how fun that is and it drives me crazy.
I am finally able to keep the books on the shelves. I have a picture of both Lily and Derek at one sitting on a huge stack of books they have dumped off the shelves.
Post a Comment