
So Barrett is my Biter boy. He bits shoulders, knees, fingers, backs and legs. Soren has suffered many battle wounds and they mostly happen just after bath with they are exposed. I would separate them after bath but that is their favorite play time. I dry one baby off and throw him in the crib then I quickly get the other baby and throw him in the crib. As soon as they are united they get HUGE grins and start wrestling and hugging (and biting). Well, last night Barrett totally made me crack up laughing. He was standing there jumping and saw his luscious arm that looked SO tasty. He leaned his head over and took at nice chomp on his arm and then followed a terrible cry. It would be nice to think he learned a lesson by biting himself but I still don't think he gets it.
2 comments:
It seems that there is one in every family. Will LOVED to bite Lola and Noah...and one girl at church. Nobody else really, just those three.
I was told to bite him back but I just couldnt do it. I tried once but barely got him and he started laughing at me. I am told they outgorw it. He doesnt bite the girl at church anymore but Im sure he would bite Noah or Lola just to remember the taste.
Derek used to bite me so hard on the shoulder! Thank goodness Lily didn't have teeth for ages - I never had to deal with the biting thing with her.
Post a Comment