Sunday, January 25, 2009

Albuterol blues

It is a love/hate relationship we have with Albuterol. It helps with the wheezing and chest congestion but it gives the jitters. Little Barrett was up till 10pm last night with only a 1 hour nap in the day. Needless to say it was a long day.

All my 4 children are sick with this nasty cough. Barrett isn't getting better yet and Soren's cough is getting worse. I am really hoping Soren can kick this on his own and doesn't spike a fever. Keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Ahh Jen, I have finally caught up on your blog. It sounds like you have had an insane few weeks!!! Wow, I don't know how you are still sane. At least Chris will be home soon to help you navigate the chaos. So sad your babies are sick again. I had forgotten they were getting tubes - Derek rode in the same wagon when he went in for his T&A surgery :). I can't get over how cute baby hospital gowns are. too bad it means they are in the hospital.

I am also glad Tristan didn't get to Ellie's hair!! But wow, Maybe Tristan needs to get locked up while you take a shower. That was crazy!

And that bus driver was totally out of line. If she knew even half of your circumstances, she would feel about an inch tall for how she spoke to you.

Hope the babies feel better soon!!! Here's to a better week and a great day!