How could I have forgotten the other mess I came across today? Barrett and Soren have discovered the wonders of the bathroom. I caught Barrett splashing around in the toilet surrounded by a mountain of toilet paper on the floor. I tried to keep the bathroom door closed all day but it is hard to teach the kids new rules. Soren made his way and found the joys of unwinding the toilet paper too. They both are learning to give mom the dirty look/cry when I take them away from their fun adventures in potty land.
Soren has discovered the fireplace. There is NO barricade I can find that will keep Houdini out of the soot. They aren't even walking yet and I can't turn my back for one minute. I might have to move one of the couches in front of the fireplace.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment