Friday, January 30, 2009
Could it get any worse?? Of course it could!
Ok, all the kids have been sick for a couple weeks now. Last week I took Barrett in and he had Bronchitis. I thought all the other kids just had bad colds that were taking a while to get over. No...I was wrong. We now have pink eye in our house. Soren is wheezing really bad (bronchitis) and Tristan has a bad ear infection. Eliana complains of ear aches at night but then is perfect at day. I might be taking her in just to be sure. I think God knows I am a little stressed because I felt myself get sick a few nights ago with coughing and achiness that only lasted 3 hours than it was gone. I truly hope this sickness stays clear of me so I can take care of all the little ones. Thank goodness I have a housekeeper coming on Monday to clean. I just don't think I can get everything done before Chris comes home. I guess he would understand. Even when he is home things are never perfect. I am sure he will just be glad to be home. I hope I can get all this sickness out of the house before then. Well, I am off to bathe all the kids and put them to bed. Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have the worst luck with sicknesses these days. Just think, none of your kids will ever miss a day of school because their immune systems will be built up like mad!
YUCK!
Jen, you AMAZE me with all that you can and are doing! Thanks for being such a great example! You show me that I can handle my life!
I'm excited for Chris to get home!
All my Loves!
Post a Comment