At least these are the words Tristan used when trying to explain the insane mess I encountered after getting out of the shower. Both babies were napping so I thought it was safe to shower. But NOoooo.....Eliana comes in the bathroom asking to use the scissors to cut off a piece of paper to make a card. I knew Tristan would steal the scissors so I told her to wait until I was done. I was nervous to see what surprise may await me. I was hoping Eli would still have her long beautiful hair. Instead Tristan gave his Giraffi a little trim. The real drama wasn't giraffi's lack of hair it was the sea of crushed up goldfish strewn across my whole house. Tristan took the BIG box of goldfish and threw it all over the house then crushed every single one. I wont go into detail of the aftermath. Needless to say I REALLY hope that doesn't happen again.
As I am sitting here I hear this LOUD drumming noise that has a steady rhythm. At first I thought it was the TV then it was too real sounding and it didn't stop. I checked it out and Soren has two Lincoln logs in his hands and is banging on the table one thud after another with a BIG grin on his face. I guess he was auditioning for his imaginary band. That boy has some rhythm!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment