Today Barrett spiked a fever to 103 and his cold/cough had gotten much worse. It is amazing how quickly babies health can turn. I took him into the Dr. and he has Bronchitis (again). Poor little man is on Azithromisin, Albuterol and Prednezone. He is wheezing and has a terrible cough. I laughed at the Dr when he told me to keep the babies apart as much as possible. Like that is even remotely possible. I finally got home and collected my other two kids at 7:30 and rushed to get everyone fed, bathed and to bed. Oh, and medicated! Eliana had a hard time falling asleep. I could hear her singing to herself then 20 mins later she finally stopped singing.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Poor Barrett
Yesterday the babies got their tubes put in. They both did great. Soren took off with the nurses in a little red wagon and came back to me smiling the same big smile. Barrett left me sleeping and came back crying. I knew he hadn't been feeling well and he had a hard time coming out of the anesthesia. The rest of the day the babies had low grade fevers which is common. 


Today Barrett spiked a fever to 103 and his cold/cough had gotten much worse. It is amazing how quickly babies health can turn. I took him into the Dr. and he has Bronchitis (again). Poor little man is on Azithromisin, Albuterol and Prednezone. He is wheezing and has a terrible cough. I laughed at the Dr when he told me to keep the babies apart as much as possible. Like that is even remotely possible. I finally got home and collected my other two kids at 7:30 and rushed to get everyone fed, bathed and to bed. Oh, and medicated! Eliana had a hard time falling asleep. I could hear her singing to herself then 20 mins later she finally stopped singing.
Today Barrett spiked a fever to 103 and his cold/cough had gotten much worse. It is amazing how quickly babies health can turn. I took him into the Dr. and he has Bronchitis (again). Poor little man is on Azithromisin, Albuterol and Prednezone. He is wheezing and has a terrible cough. I laughed at the Dr when he told me to keep the babies apart as much as possible. Like that is even remotely possible. I finally got home and collected my other two kids at 7:30 and rushed to get everyone fed, bathed and to bed. Oh, and medicated! Eliana had a hard time falling asleep. I could hear her singing to herself then 20 mins later she finally stopped singing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment