Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pack me up!

I bought new Samsonite luggage today for our trip to Italy. We decided to get top of the line stuff so it would last us forever. Chris wanted me to take pics of the luggage with the kids next to it so he could compare how big the luggage is. The kids couldn't keep themselves out of it. They are ready to be packed up and sneak away with us. It will be a sad day for the kids when we fly away for 3 weeks. I hope they survive it. Me...Sure, I will miss them terribly but will be thoroughly enjoying every moment of our ultimate vacation!

2 comments:

Wier Family said...

do you think you can pack me in one of those bags? I want to go too!

Emily said...

Jen, I'm wicked jealous that you are going! You and chris deserve a vacation, but I'm still wicked jealous! It will be happening before you know it!
ITALY Here YOU Come!
Loves!