.jpg)
Tristan made this sign at school today. I told him what Veterans day was and why we celebrate it. Then I explained that his daddy is a veteran and we should be very proud of him. I wish I had the video camera when he said " Yea, my daddy's a veteran! and I'm proud of him."
Happy Veterans Day to all those brave men and women who have proudly served our country. Who have given so much of themselves and to their families who have supported them through it all. I especially pay tribute to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice...thank you!
I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free,
And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me,
And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,
God Bless the U.S.A.
The kids stayed up late tonight watching Charlie and the chocolate factory. I knew Tristan was very tired and he probably should have gone to bed early tonight. When the movie was over he was extremely grumpy. It didn't help that I wouldn't give in to his pleadings for Chocolate milk since he didn't eat his dinner. He was mad at me and hid under the bed. After I helped Eliana get ready for bed I went looking for Tristan. I lifted up the bed skirt and he was fast asleep under the bed. So of course I took pictures! He was NOT happy when I dragged him out. After a short fight he fell right back asleep in his bed.
1 comment:
I love the picture of Tristan! A similar thing happened to Derek when he was sleeping on our floor one night. I woke up and he was missing, only to discover he had rolled under our bed. It was not fun getting him out.
Post a Comment