Monday, November 24, 2008
Brownies
Sunday was a great day at church. I hadn't been in several weeks due to illness. The speakers were awesome and the lessons were inspiring. I was walking Tristan down the hall to get Eliana from Primary and he spotted BROWNIES in the kitchen. I told him those were refreshments for after the baptism. As we walked farther down and he saw all the people gathering for the baptism he says "mommy, I want to stay for the baptism. I think well, why not! IT is good to let the kids watch and see how wonderful they are. So just after the guy comes out of the water and they close the doors Tristan stands up and shouts "Let's have brownies now!" I was SO embarrassed. We made it through till it was over and he pulled me into the kitchen for us to enjoy his all time favorite treat...brownies. He is a boy after my own heart. I could eat a whole batch of brownies in a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen,
HEY THERE! I know I have been a SLACKER friend. I have turned over a new leaf...and will become much much better, I promise.
I'm so sorry.
I hope you are ok and you are "surviving"!
I will be calling soon!
Jen, I didn't realize I was signed in under John's acct. This is me..Emily!
LOVES
Post a Comment