Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cochroaches and Fleas!!

I have got to get the house sprayed for bugs. I kill at least 2 cockroaches a day. Tis' the season! Eliana and Tristan are well trained in bug squishing. I would have thought Eli to be freaked out by the bugs but when she spots one she is the first to go running for the shoes. I would rather kill spiders or most other bugs before squishing a cockroach. They can live through anything so when you squish them you have to do it right. Its a messy job!

I LOVE our dogs but they end up costing us so much money. One of the benefits of living out in the middle of no where is all the wild life. My dogs are in Heaven chasing squirrels all day long. There must be a million of them in our neighborhood. Tonight I was playing on the floor with Diesel and Bella and noticed that both of them have FLEAS!!! I know it is from those squirrels that have infested our yard. My poor neighbor just went through a terrible ordeal trying to get the flea infestation out of there house. Baths don't work...drops don't work...nothing seemed to work. Finally a couple months ago a miracle pill came out on the market. You give it to your pet once a month and it kills ALL the pests on your pet. So learning from my friends ordeal I am going to get this pill and I might have to bomb the bedrooms with carpet.

Just another thing to put on my checklist right next to fix the broken toilet and poopy scoop the yard! The joys of having to do it ALL. Chris...hurry back home so you can hold up your end of the work.

2 comments:

Kimber Family said...

Jenn, remember the Lord loves you and won't give you more than you can handle, You are amazing! Keep up the awesome work! You can do it. Even if "EVERYTHING" doesn't get done right away those kids are who needs you! You are an amazing mom, wife, and friend. Hang in there He will come home!

Lisa Brown said...

Jen, I am so sorry!! You are definitely being tried right now. I will keep you in my prayers.