Most of you know that this blog is also a journal for me that I will make into a book each year. So what may seem as incessant whining is just me documenting my life. It's not to gain sympathy votes on my part. It is "for the books!" That being said...
Eliana is sick with a 102 fever, cough and congestion. I am feeling less than up to par myself. I took the babies into the Dr yesterday since they have had diarrhea for a week. We are changing there formula to lactose free and adding more pedialyte. Tristan has an appointment today to get checked on whether he needs speech therapy or not but I am going to have to cancel that. I really hope Eliana didn't get all her classmates sick. I feel guilty enough that 3 families have gotten the stomach bug because of exposure to us. I truly feel that we are cursed. Just check us into the hospital and quarantine us for a month.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute family picture at the top!!!
Hi Jen! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I will link you. It took a bit of looking to find you because for some reason your profile only has one blog listed and it's private, and it's not this one. But here I am!
I am so sorry you guys have been dealing with the ickys lately. Hopefully that will clear up soon and you guys will be able to get onn with the normal insanity of life.
As far as getting your blog to show when people update, you have to add the links to the bloglist option instead of as a link list. It does take some work and it's tedious and no fun, but once it's done it sure is convenient!
Nice to see what you all are up to!
Post a Comment