Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blessings

It is a great feeling to know that my family is being watched after. Times have been hard lately. I am still holding things together but I can feel my burdens bringing me down a bit...emotionally and physically. Yesterday my visiting teacher brought me baked ziti and garlic bread for dinner. She is wonderful and is always helping me out by showing how much she cares. I called my friend Marilyn to see if she could watch the babies so I could take the kids to see Madagascar 2. She was happy to help and surprisingly called me back to say she was coming in the morning to help clean my house then she would stay here with the babies while we went to the movies. I can't express how blessed I feel to have such caring friends that offer me so much service. The kids and I had a blast goofing off, being silly and watching a funny movie. Tonight we went to a neighbors house for a BBQ. I am always a little nervous about taking my 4 little ones to someone elses home. Thankfully we were warmly welcomed by their friends and there were plenty of women who confiscated my babies.

Thank you to all my friends and family who show support and love. I truly feel blessed. My burdens feel lighter. Every kind word and thoughtful prayer is appreciated. Loves to all!!!

1 comment:

Marrian said...

It sounds like things are looking up in your house :). I'm glad. I was so sad each time I read that another thing happened and another night you went without sleep. You are such a trooper! Thanks for being such an example of strength. I'm glad you have good friends there to help and support you. I wish we could find people like that everywhere we go.