Friday, November 07, 2008
Pirates of the Caribbean
Tonight we went to a local performance of Pirates of the Caribbean. A man named David Gramazio who lives 3 streets away puts on a massive show and invites all of the community to come out and make donations to SMA (spinal muscular dystrophy). Last year they raised $2,705. While waiting in the line they have a huge projector showing the movie on a sheet tied between two trees while pirates, wenches, zombies and prisoners stalk the line to make sure all the little ones are having fun...or its walking the plank they go. They had a fireworks display and lead us to the first of three houses. The props, stage, costumes and decorations were amazing. Eliana and Tristn loved the excitement and had a great time watching all the dancing and acting. Thankfully the babies cooperated and we all had a great time. I am taking them again tomorrow night without the babies. I will take my camera this time. Tristan sacked out on the couch as soon as we walked in the door. I am headed that way myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment