Saturday, August 30, 2008

A swinging good time

It was an interesting week at our house. Without going into all the details Eli and Tristan were sick with fever and Barrett is going through a phase of fighting sleep. So after being cooped up for a while we all needed to escape the house. We went to J.F. Gregory park to feed the ducks and turtles and play at the park. It was the first time I put the babies in swings. They LOVED it! They must have swung for 40 mins while the kids were playing. It was a good time for all of us and a much needed escape.

3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

That reminds me of how Lily and Derek both used to be on the swings :).

Amy said...

The twins certainly look like they had an awesome time at the park!

Alisha said...

WOW, how do you do it? I only have two and can't handle it...you have four, and a hubby that is gone! Sheesh, talk about survival mode. I can barely make it until Bridger walks in the door from work. You deserve a medal!