Saturday, August 23, 2008

One step closer to ITALY!!


I just LOVE our AMX sky miles card. Thanks to all our everyday spending we have two first class tickets to Italy for 3 weeks next May. YEAH!!!! This will probably be our one and only get away without the kids for a romantic adventure. I am looking forward to Chris being my tour guide as he takes me to the places he served on his mission and meet the families he still keeps in touch with. In Rome we have a beautiful place to stay thanks to his friend Monica. I have always been enchanted with Italy since I was a little girl. I lived there from age 2-6 but I only remember the little neighborhood we lived in and the lemon tree we used to climb. I have other memories of our travels as a family. I have an amazing husband that will steal my heart all over again in the most romantic country. Every girls dream!

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

I am so excited for you and so jealous at the same time! And how awesome you get to go first class - that is the only way to survive international travel - not that I got to fly first class myself, but as I was crammed into my coach seats on my super long flights, I always dreamed of the curtainedoff section with the chairs that reclines :).