Monday, August 04, 2008

Barrett rolled over and has a tooth!

We have been wondering who was going to roll over first. Both babies have been doing so well with moving side to side and throwing the leg over and getting SO close to rolling over but it just hadn't happened yet. This morning I was holding Soren and Barrett was hanging out on the floor watching baby Einstein. I looked over at Little Bear and he was on his tummy. I said "grandma, wasn't Barrett on his back just a second ago?" My prediction is that Barrett will be first to crawl and Soren will be first to walk. We will see how close I am.

Last Friday Barrett got his first tooth. His bottom two teeth have been swollen for several days and his bottom left broke through the gums first. Soren has been drooling for weeks but there is no sign of teeth yet. I have a good friend whose little girl didn't get her first tooth till she was 18 months old!! All I need to say about teeth is...Man, am I glad I'm not nursing anymore! :)

No comments: