Four Things You May Not Know About Me....
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Darkroom tech.
2. Waitress
3. Art Gallery sales and framer
4. Substitute Teacher
Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Ever After
3. Youv'e got mail
4. Barbie The Island Princess (thanks to Eliana)
Four places I have lived: (These are my favorites, since I have lived way more than four places)
1. Sicily, Italy
2. Sacramento, CA
3. Norman, OK
4. Palmer, Alaska
I love to watch: (Had to narrow it down again - I guess I watch too much TV)
1. Lost
2. American Idol
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. The Oreiley Factor
Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. Switzerland (as a kid with my Parents)
2. Korea (to visit Chris)
3. All the ski resorts in the Sierra's!!!
4. Disney World in Florida
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Brownies, brownies and more brownies
2. cheese
3. Italian food
4. homemade chicken noodle soup
Four web sites I visit regularly:
1. Freinds blogs
2. shutterfly
3. craigslist.com
4. ebay.com
Four Places I would rather be right now:
1. ANYWHERE(other than Iraq) with my husband
2. Back in the california mountains
3. On our Italy 10 year anniversary vacation (soon to come May of 09)
4. In an all day Spa retreat!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment