My DH emailed this morning with pictures of this massive sand storm. When he took the pics the visibility was poor but he said today it was well below that. I'm glad I don't live in Iraq! I have a hard enough time dusting my own house. That dust covers everything and every crevasse. Even through the dust and squinting eyes, it is GREAT to see pics of Chris. The kids just light up whenever dad sends anything our way. Thanks DAD...keep them coming. We miss you like crazy!
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Dust storm
My DH emailed this morning with pictures of this massive sand storm. When he took the pics the visibility was poor but he said today it was well below that. I'm glad I don't live in Iraq! I have a hard enough time dusting my own house. That dust covers everything and every crevasse. Even through the dust and squinting eyes, it is GREAT to see pics of Chris. The kids just light up whenever dad sends anything our way. Thanks DAD...keep them coming. We miss you like crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahh, so that is why Kevin came home early the other morning :). Those dust storms are crazy! When I was on my mission in the Cannary Islands, we used to get remnants of the dust storms in the Sahara desert (we were just off the coast of Africa) and it was crazy.
Post a Comment