Eliana constantly loves on the babies. She will be thrilled when they can sit up on their own so she can be more interactive with them. Tristan is finally starting to notice the babies and be sweet to them. But his interest is very limited. He still can not tell the babies apart. He just doesn't look at there faces to identify them.
The babies are growing in size, personality and dexterity. At their 4 month check up they weren't even on the charts. In the 0%. I stopped nursing and now at 6 months they are in the 50%. They are only a couple weeks behind on rolling over. They are SO close but only spinning around and scooting on their backs. Soren desperately wants to be sitting and it kills him that he is limited. He will be running before I know it. Barrett is my happy go lucky chillin' child. I will post more about these babies later.

I have to say...my kids are great at silly faces!
No comments:
Post a Comment