Saturday, June 21, 2008

Spinning Princess


Eliana has this beautiful dress that Grandma Elaine made for her last birthday and haloween. I finally sewed the flowers that had been ripped off and now she wants to wear it every day. I had to take pictures to show Grandma just how much Eli still enjoys her dress. Thank you Grandma!! (Do you think the background is TOO much, hard on the eyes? OR does it compliment the picture?) Post and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

I think it is really fun. My mom might think it was hard to look at, but artistically speaking, I think it is very nice.

I missed you at church today - I heard your kids are sick. Bummer! I have a b-day card for you :).

Fit2BaMom said...

ok girl! i have gotten your messages 2x now and i cant find your number ANYWHERE!!! i dont want you to think that i dont want to talk to you! call me again and if i dont answer (i dont have caller id by the way...i know, i know...so behind in the times!) leave me your number so i can call you back! miss you lots and sending MAJOR prayers your way!!!