
The babies are getting BIG and fun. Barrett's whole face lights up when he smiles. It is simply contagious. Soren loves to laugh and is extremely ticklish.
Eliana and Tristan are missing their daddy. Honestly I thought the kids were going to act out more than they are. Don't get me wrong...Tristan is more of a handful than ever, but I find that if I keep a smile on my face then they feed off of me and somewhat behave themselves.
As challenging as it is to get out of the house with 4 little ones under 4 years, I make a valiant effort to get out and let the kids have fun. In these pics Eli is having a great time at the water park on HAAF, Tristan is being silly while eating watermelon, Eliana is flying like a butterfly on the trampoline and Tristan took a 4 hour nap today in my office closet with all the blankets.
2 comments:
Good heavens woman. I thought I had it bad for awhile there. I'm amazed you are able to brush your hair.
I've sent a great lady your direction. (ok, the Army did) But when Melinda shows up, know she's good people. ☺
You are still my hero. And it was so fun at the sprinkler park.
Post a Comment