
Have I ever mentioned that I have the greatest hubby ever?! Last night he walked in the door with a birthday cake and the kids singing happy birthday. What a great surprise. My birthday isn't until June 24th! He wanted to give me my present before he deployed in a few weeks. So the kids helped me cover my eyes while he brought in my present.
WOW!!! Just what I've always wanted!! Chris is always the one in our family buying high priced things. He blames it on his passion for great things and having the best. He was excited to hear me mention several weeks ago that I would love to have this camera. I never gave it a second thought after I mentioned it but he ran with the idea...and not a moment too soon. I have a couple weeks to learn how to use it before we head off to Disney World. Thankfully I have a good friend Lisa who has a similar camera and will give me the low down.
Last night the kids refused to eat the rest of their dinner and only wanted cake. I can't blame them. I got a jump start on reading about mt camera then decided I had to go to bed since my babies were sleeping.
Thank You babe, I LOVE you!
1 comment:
So exciting! I hope you have fun with it :) - and I know you will.
Post a Comment