The little guys are almost 4 months old and I finally got them in for their 2 month check up and shots. They are doing great other than their size. The Dr. was a little concerned for Soren. He is almost a lb. smaller than Barret. Barret-10lbs. 15 oz. 23 inches long. Soren 10 lbs. 1 oz. 23 inches long. He talked about supplementing Soren and I said I didn't want to start supplementing him because I would be able to stop after starting. So I am changing my feeding style. I had them on a pretty strict 3 hour schedule. Moms with multiples have to schedule to be able to go anywhere outside the house. I am going to keep Barret on that schedule and start feeding Soren on demand to fatten him up a bit. I hope it works. These babies are still not even on the growth chart. Yep, not even in the 1 percentile. They are SO small for being 4 months since Tristan was 9 lbs at birth. I am perfectly fine with it. Holding little babies just warms my heart.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Well baby check-up
The little guys are almost 4 months old and I finally got them in for their 2 month check up and shots. They are doing great other than their size. The Dr. was a little concerned for Soren. He is almost a lb. smaller than Barret. Barret-10lbs. 15 oz. 23 inches long. Soren 10 lbs. 1 oz. 23 inches long. He talked about supplementing Soren and I said I didn't want to start supplementing him because I would be able to stop after starting. So I am changing my feeding style. I had them on a pretty strict 3 hour schedule. Moms with multiples have to schedule to be able to go anywhere outside the house. I am going to keep Barret on that schedule and start feeding Soren on demand to fatten him up a bit. I hope it works. These babies are still not even on the growth chart. Yep, not even in the 1 percentile. They are SO small for being 4 months since Tristan was 9 lbs at birth. I am perfectly fine with it. Holding little babies just warms my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment