Tuesday, April 15, 2008

REFLECTIONS

If you visit the following website, you'll be able to watch a breathtakingly beautiful photographic exhibit about Christ entitled "Reflections of Christ." The main website for the exhibit is actually here - but the previous link was for the slide show.

The creators of the exhibit are traveling around the country showing a live exhibit, but if you have a soldier who is currently serving in Iraq they have a special message and offer for you (well, us). Just follow this link. I know there are several of you that have loved ones in Iraq. let's inundate them with requests!

I absolutely love these images that were captured. Seeing them ignited a spark in my heart to help renew my testimony of our Living Christ. What a blessing it is to have this faith that guides me everyday. I love the peace and comfort I receive from having this personal relationship with my Savior, Jesus Christ. I hope that you too will feel the love Christ has for you. Never doubt your self-worth.

No comments: