Monday we met up with CPOM (Coastal Parents of Multiples) at the petting farm out in Midway GA. A local church runs the farm and what sweet suthern ladies they are! Everyone had a great time. There was play equipment, swings and a huge sand box. I am glad they recommended to bring a change of clothes and shoes with us!! After a group photo we were off to meet the animals. Just that morning a miniature horse was born. They named him C-POM after our group. The cutest little horse ever...he looked like a stuffed animal. SOOO small for a horse. The kids were able to play with llamas, ostriches, pigs, a variety of horses and ponies, goats, lambs, birds, camels, buffalo, guinie pigs, emu's, and Eliana's favorite...Bunnies! Aside from stepping in poop everywhere we went and the muddy ground from the previous rain, it was great fun had by all. We followed with a picnic lunch and social fun. I am sure the kids and i will plan a trip back sometime soon. Oh....how could I forget the tractor train ride and the horse back ride. What a fun place.

1 comment:
Jen, You are AMAZING! I feel anxiety even going to the park with my two kids...and look at you, you go to a petting zoo with all of yours! YOU ARE AMAZING! It looks like everyone had a good time!
LOVES!
Post a Comment