Tristan had his #3 birthday party today. He wanted to do Lightening McQueen AGAIN! I had fun making the cake. It was actually a lot easier than Eliana's princess castle. We played it low key this year. He invited two friends over plus the new missionaries in our ward. Oh, how could I forget Jess and Robyn were in attendance too. WE chowed on meatballs and dips. Tristan loved his presents and went to bed a happy little boy.
Chris and I are wiped out. We picked up Chris and Jess at the airport this morning from their red-eye flight. They had been in WA state for the week. Then we worked all day getting things done. We got a new patio door that has a dogie door in it. WE also got a skeeter-vac set up in the backyard. I am hoping it holds to its claim of eliminating the bugs. The sand gnats are killer out here. Well, I am off to bed...hopefully.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Oh my...who doesn't love CARS! Ethan asks to watch it every day! I think tristan and Ehtan would get along really well!
Jen-you amaze me! You made the cake...awesome!
Hopefully, you are getting some sleep!
LOVES
He does love Lightning :). And the take turned out awesome! I may have to borrow your pan for Derek's b-day :).
Post a Comment