Sunday, May 11, 2008

Great to be a MOM



Being a mother has made me appreciate my Mother and Mother-in-law a great deal. Being a mother is a never ending job...even after the kids have left the nest, mothers are still needed. I want to send out a HUGE thanks and I love you to the two moms in my life that have never failed me. You are always there to answer my questions and hear my concerns. You always lift my spirits and give me words of encouragement. Your never ending support and affection does not go without recognition. I truly am blessed to have a mother who accepts me for my strengths and overlooks my faults. A mother-in-law who loves me and treats me as her own. I couldn't have married into a better family. I know I am always calling on you for advice on my many adventures in motherhood. Without fail you are both always there to help save the day.

I hope on this mothers day there will be no doubt in your mind as to your success in being a mother. You are the BEST! Thank you Mom and Elaine. I am sending all my love in virtual hugs and kisses.:)

NOW....The best part of my life is being a MOTHER to my incredible 4 children and my over sized 5th child (Chris). I wouldn't want to live my life any other way. I have had many ups and downs and I realize that all of my experiences are necessary for growth, to be a better wife, mother, teacher and companion. Wish me luck in my pursuit in being the best mom there ever was!!

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

I hope you had a wonderful mother's day as well!! When do you leave on your trip? Do you still nead my harnesses? I hope you have a great time at Disney!