Chris is deploying Saturday. Yes, in two days! I don't know why we try to fit in a million things before he leaves. We do it every time. We feel like we have to get everything done and we wait until the last possible moment. I don't have much time to sit here so I will list the crazy things going on right now.
-We leveled out the back yard with a massive load of dirt then purchased 4 pallets of sod. Thankfully the missionaries and Jess helped with all the back breaking work. It looks great.
-Chris is tackling the never ending chore of cleaning the garage. He is storing his truck in Jess's garage and all the motorcycles will be in our garage.
-ALL 4 of my kids are sick. We thought something was seriously wrong with Barrett because he was vomiting after every feed and had a loss of appetite, but then realized it was just a bug when Soren came down with a fever. Tristan followed with the symptoms today and Eliana is acting extra whiny so she is probably feeling bad too. I really hope Chris or I don't get it!
-Chris has a long list of things to do and I am hoping we can squeeze in some family fun before Sat night.
-I must be tired when I can't even remember what else is going on.
All I know is I just want to crawl in bed and sleep for many, many hours. But with 4 sick ones I know I will be up all night long. I hate that this sickness has struck right before Chris is leaving. It is such terrible timing.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jen and Chris best of luck over the next few months---I"ll keep you in my prayers. Stay safe Chris!
Oh, Jen, I hope you are surviving! Remember to let me know if you need me to help rescue you from the chaos while he is gone.
Oh, and I loved your Disney pictures :).
Oh I'm sorry. Really, REALLY sorry - so sorry in fact that I'm sitting here crying for you (and you know I don't do that lightly). I honestly wish I was there to help. Good heavens woman.
Blackwells - do I know them? Did they come from Drum? And does her first name start with T?
Post a Comment