I can't believe it. I have posted 100 times. Thanks to all of my friends that check in on me. I have really enjoyed posting and using this as a journaling tool (since I never journal.) Loves to all of you!
OK I am SO tired of our household being sick. Ever since school started we have had some kind of sickness. Last night I stayed up late cleaning because a friend was coming over to watch the babies. The house looked spotless (other than dusting:) I finally laid my head down at midnight and literally seconds later Tristan started crying. I checked on him and he was burning up with 104 temp. I gave him Motrin and laid with him for a little bit. The babies started to cry and fuss. Soren was having a hard time staying asleep. Between all the kids I laid back down in my bed around 2am. Then at 3am Tristan started crying again. As soon as I opened the door he looked like he was going to throw up. I ran to him and picked him up so he would throw up on me and not all over his room. Sure enough it was all over me as I carried him to my bathroom. I kept him in bed with me and 15 mins later Barrett woke up. I sat on the couch and gave him a bottle then went back to bed with Tristan. He was still hot with 101 fever. He was too tired to take meds. Soren was up at 5am and wouldn't settle back to sleep but I knew he was still tired. I put him in the swing with baby einstein and slept for 45 mins till Eli had to get up for school. At that time I was able to give Tristan some tylenol. Soon after, everyone was up. Babies are now playing on the floor and Tristan is watching TV in my bed. I am thinking I will be totally exhausted today. maybe its good I cleaned last night so today I can just sit on my butt.
I was going to Eli's classroom to colunteer but I can't go now. I hope and PRAY that the babies don't get what Tristan has. I think I am going to ask my home teachers for some blessings.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jen, I am so sorry!! You will be happy to know that I went back into the doctor, and he sent me out with an antibiotic and breathing treatments. I am already feeling a ton better, and it has only been a day.
PS. I love your new desk! So pretty!
How do you do it? I am always in awe when I read your daily schedule. You will be able to conquer anything after this year! I hope you all feel better soon!
Katelynn's first year of school was the same for us: She would bring home something nasty, we would all get it and by the time it went through everyone she would bring home something new to share! I know it doesn't help now but you will all probably be able to withstand most of it next year. I'll keep your family in my prayers!
Post a Comment