Friday, October 24, 2008

No sleep for mom

So the ONE night the babies decide to sleep through the night I get up with Eliana. She was fussing around 2am then at 4am she started to cry. She had an ear ache and said she heard a noise in her ear and she had a runny nose. My kids are not prone to ear infections. I have her some Motrin and milk. She said it got better but she still heard the noise. She couldn't get back to sleep and came in my bed around 5am. I refused to let her turn on the TV but I gave in about 6am after the 50th time she woke me up to ask. My alarm was set for 6:15 to get her ready for school anyway.

Tristan...what to do about Tristan? I checked on him at 2am to get him up to pee and he had already had an accident. I have had friends tell me that their son was doing great then started wetting the bed. I have to seriously look into my options because I can not keep washing his bedding everyday and give him another bath every morning. Plus it is hurting his self confidence. A while back I paid for a 3-day potty training program. I am going to dig up my account info on that and get in touch with that lady to see if she has any helpful info. I am open to ANY advice that may be out there. Thanks!

No comments: