Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Smiles amidst a ruff day




I have to say that today is a contender for the worst day Tristan has given me. I don't know why but he was a BEAST today. I am seriously going to write letters to supper Nanny and Nanny 911 to see if I qualify as a parent in NEED of guidance. But amidst the tyrants escapades we managed to squeeze in a few smiles. How can anyone not love these smiles? Oh, the joys of motherhood.

2 comments:

Fit2BaMom said...

How does the saying go...If they are a nightmare as a toddler, they will be awesome teenagers?

Here's hoping thats true!

BOYS!!!

Lisa Brown said...

Okay, so that picture of him jumping into the mud is classic! And you should totally write Super Nanny, not because you aren't a great mom, but because it would be so cool if you got on TV :).