I am definately a mom in survival mode. I have twin boys in addition to my 6 year old daughter Eliana and my 5 year old son Tristan. Life is adventurous in our home. I love being silly with my kids and doing most anything outdoors. Chris and I just had an amazing vacation to Italy. Maybe now we can plan for our 15 year anniversary!! As I said before...everything else is in survival mode :)
War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and will never be free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.-- Jon Stuart Mill
compliments to Anderson's Zookeepers for this quote
No comments:
Post a Comment