I just got off the phone with the Vet to find out what had caused her eye to pop out. She said that her eye had collapsed (all the fluid had drained out) and it had probably been punctured or bit. Poor lanie just looks terrible. I am taking her to be groomed today. She is SO dirty from getting into that dog fight.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Poor Lanie
I just got off the phone with the Vet to find out what had caused her eye to pop out. She said that her eye had collapsed (all the fluid had drained out) and it had probably been punctured or bit. Poor lanie just looks terrible. I am taking her to be groomed today. She is SO dirty from getting into that dog fight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy cow. I don't even know what to say. Was the other dog a stray? If not, what did their owners say? I would be mortified if my dog did that to another dog. I am so sorry!
Post a Comment