Tuesday, March 11, 2008

coupon frenzie

I am just starting out in the world of couponing. Two ladies from church did an Enrichment night and taught us how to coupon in the big leagues. It is a whole world I never new. I am fascinated with the savings and thrift of it all. Since I don't have the time right now to dedicate to coupon homework I signed up with www.thegrocerygame.com It does all the work for me. I get online and print up the list. It tells me what the stores have on sale, coupons from store and manufacture and the total percentage saved. Oh and also exactly where to cut the coupons from. All I have to do is cut them out and plan my shopping day. I have already stocked up on free Crystal Light from walmart and another great deal I am about to cash out on is fish oil for 97% off full price. I am hoping that my grocery bills will be cut in half. This is great seeing how in the near future I will be feeding 6 mouths and 4 of these mouths are boys.

No comments: