Our dear friend Lisa took our family pictures todat at Tybee beach. We only decided last night that today would be a good day with the weather so I didn't have much time to get outfits together. So the poor babies didn't have the cutest outfits on. BUT they still managed to look adorable. Eliana and Tristan did very well and posed where we wanted them to. Tristan didn't like having to hold one of the babies when she took pics of just the kids. I am hoping one of those shots turned out well. I have yet to see any of the pics from the photo shoot. I am sure they are great...Lisa does a wonderful job. Check out her photo blog @ http://thatbrowngirlphotography.blogspot.com/ It was torture getting the kids to leave the beach and I was ill prepared so we couldn't stay long. It is challenging preparring a family of 6 to go to the beach and have everything we need. The real challenge was getting the kids sprayed off. The shower at the end of the pier was a pain to use. I had to hold the knob for water pressure and aim the spout at the kids...leaving me NO hands to keep the kids from running off. I need to stop rambling!!!! Just tell me to S__t-up and get on with it.
The weather was great and it was a perfect day. Eli kept asking when we are going back. It will have to be soon because I am not venturing out to the beach with all 4 kids by myself. I will post a family picture when I get them. loves to all.
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the final pictures! I'm SO jealous that it's warm enough for you to go to the beach! Ugh, I hate spring around here. I'd like to just skip March and April altogether and start right into the warm weather in May.
They definitely need a new shower thing. It was awful to use, even when a kind stranger held it on for me. It was so fun being there though :).
Post a Comment