Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter


We had a good afternoon at JF Gregory Park. The City of Richmond Hill put on an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. IT was packed! Kids everywhere! I have never seen so many eggs in my entire life then see them disapear faster than you can blink. AFter the hunting they offered free hamburgers and hotdogs for everyone. The kids loved jumping on the inflatable castles. All in all a great day.

I haven't posted in a while because all of my kids have been sick with RSV. Tristan was first. High fever and coughing. vomitting from the high fever and being just plain miserable. Eli caught it a few days after him then Barrett then Soren. I didn't know the big kids had RSV until I had to take the babies to the ER because Barrett was retracting and couldn't breathe. They took cheast x-rays and did and RSV test. Barrett recieved a breathing treatment that helped a great deal. So...I am very lucky my mom just happened to be visiting this week or I wouldn't have survived it with 4 sick ones.

2 comments:

Fit2BaMom said...

wow...when it rains, it pours! i am so sorry! i thought i had it rough that for the first 5 years of Talons life, he got RSV every winter. at least thats what the dr. called it. he had to be on a nebulizer everytime, but all four at once?!?! wow, the Lord must know how awesome you are to give you challenges like these!

i am glad you had a good time at easter! theres the silver lining right there!

Lisa Brown said...

So sorry your kids were sick! I don't know how you do it.