SO we are off to the Dr this morning. The kids have been home because in good ol' Savannah GA schools are off Monday and Tuesday for St Patty's day. We are avoiding downtown today. Tristan is off to Chuck E Cheese with Maddox from his class and Eli is extremely jealous so she is coming with me to the mall and a Dr. apt for my sinus issues. I am looking forward to a few hours away from the house and the babies. I just hope I don't feel rushed to get home. I hate feeling that my time away is always in haste. On a brighter note, I have many thoughts I want to post about so I am planning a big one soon. Loves to all my friends.
2 comments:
Oh Jen- I can't believe all that is going on in your lives. I hope the rash will go away...yuck!
Is Chris home yet?
I'm thinking of you!
Remember when we (heidi, you and I) went down town to celebrate in the st. patty's celebration? That was FUN!
Hey, are you getting excited for your trip to Italy, sooo jealous, but you soooo deserve it!
I love You!
So sorry you are sick!! I hope you feel better very soon - and your kids too.
Post a Comment