I feel I have completely neglected my blogging lately. I consider blogging the only form of journaling I do and it is a way to stay personally connected with friends and loved ones. I have to blame how crazy my life has been lately and that I created a facebook account. I was completely addicted to it at first and I am trying to slow down and reconnect myself with reality.
Now that I have successfully stunk up my kitchen I can retreat to the office and blog. Here are some of the latest happenings of the Damato family:
-Tristan never fails to crack us up laughing. At bed time he said he missed our little dog Lanie (a Yorkie that we had to find a new home for). Chris said that maybe when Bella gets old and dies we can get another dog. Tristan replies, "I'm going to pray that Bella has an accident and dies so we can get a new dog". That kid! We obviously had a laugh then a little talk. Funny because he loves Bella.
-The babies are finally starting to walk!! They are almost 15 months old and still aren't brave enough to move those little legs. Soren will walk by himself across the room with encouragement. I even spied him walking down the entryway on his own accord. Barrett is extremely stubborn. He loves to cruise around the house walking on his knees. Every time I try to hold his hands or arms to walk him he buckles his knees and refuses. I just wish this would happen sooner than later. It is much easier to hold their hands and take them places than it is to carry two 26 lb. babies.
-OK I started this draft a couple weeks ago and never finished it. SO here it is and I am on to a new post. ;-D
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment