Sunday, March 08, 2009

slip and slide


I read a friends blog and she had her 3 boys mopping the floors for her. I thought that was a fabulous idea and put my little ones to work. We made a game of it and Eliana had a blast! She asked if we could do it again tomorrow. Tristan got burned out halfway through. All in all we had a fun day today.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Looks like they had fun! My kids keep asking me when they get to do the floors again. I really need to incorporate the soap next time. =) You were asking about the chore chart thing...there's a post on my blog about it, if you click on February it's called "Come along to the land of obey."

On another note, I am so glad the medical issues are being resolved, I can only imagine how scared you must have been. It brought back some memories of when I had my Andrew and we had some really scary ER moments, etc. The only way to know how it feels to think your child might actually die right there is to experience it. I'm glad you had great people there to help you out and that everything is turning out fine. Hugs from Hawaii!