My mother in law wanted to see a picture of how much my belly has grown. So tonight I had Chris take a picture. Not the most flattering pic but I figured the only people looking at my blog are my cute little friends who would just giggle at my protruding belly. So here I am...hanging all out for you to see. And to think, I have a few more weeks to go and they will both gain half a pound a week. Whew! I will be adding a few stretch marks to the ones I already have. The joys of pregnancy!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
TO expose or NOT to expose
My mother in law wanted to see a picture of how much my belly has grown. So tonight I had Chris take a picture. Not the most flattering pic but I figured the only people looking at my blog are my cute little friends who would just giggle at my protruding belly. So here I am...hanging all out for you to see. And to think, I have a few more weeks to go and they will both gain half a pound a week. Whew! I will be adding a few stretch marks to the ones I already have. The joys of pregnancy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I am definitely giggling a little at that picture. Jen, how do you not fall over with those two crazy boys stretching you out like that? He he! And can you believe that you are finally this close to the end?
Post a Comment