Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Reality strikes!

OK, today at the commissary a complete stranger, a cute old lady, came up to me and actually asked if I was having twins!!! I must really look huge for someone to be so bold. I am getting a little nervous. I am 32 weeks and just started having braxton hicks. I never really had them with Eli or Tristan so it is wierd for me. Thankfully my parents are flying in tomorrow through the holiday. Chris thinks I should be on bed rest but if I did, reality would set in quickly as to how much I do around the house and with the kids to keep life functioning. I will post a picture of my belly when I can get someone to take a decent photo of me.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

We'll have to snap a few pics at the party tomorrow :).