
T'was the morning of Christmas and not a creature was stirring...except for the pregnant lady who can't seem to sleep! As I was trying to fall back asleep on the couch I remembered that we had two presents that hadn't been wrapped and were still in the garage! I didn't think I was going to be able to get to them without opening the garage door but I managed to stumble and squeeze my way around without killing myself. So here I was stressing to get these presents wrapped at 6:30 am hoping my kids wouldn't wake up and catch me in the act. Thankfully I got it done and then had to twiddle my thumbs until the household decided to wake up. I heard them mumbling so I went upstairs and brought them down. It was great to see their faces when they saw what Santa had brought during the night. It is funny that Tristan didn't even notice the BIG green tractor right in front of him he was too focused on Eliana's Dora scooter. We transported all the presents to the living room and put piles in front of the kids. They had a blast opening up all the goodies. Eli's favorite was her kitty cat in a cage grooming kit. Tristan couldn't put down his toy shotgun. After the morning fun came the Fighting ALL day long over toys. Can't we just all learn to share?? Well, I love the Holiday season and all the joys it brings but I was quite weary from all the chaos as well. Today I did my after Christmas shopping and stocked up on lights for next year. Now I am ready for bed. Good night friends and family. Hope you too had a wonderful Christmas filled with the love of Christ and family to share it with.
2 comments:
Jen,
It looks like everyone was nice this year! Sounds like Santa gave out some nice gifts!!!
This is really funny....I had a dream about you last night! In the dream you just had your twins and they were ADORABLE! You of course were such a good Mom and kept on telling me how much you loved your new little twins! Isn't that such a GREAT dream!
I hope all is well! When do you think your little ones will be coming into this world? Again, hoping all is well!
Loves, Emily
Yes, the fighting over the toys was the worst. Looks like you had a great day though :). Sorry about the lack of sleep thing - I feel your pain!!
Post a Comment