Monday, November 05, 2007

pay back!!

So Tristan has this bad habit of running head first into my pregnant belly. Well tonight he got a little pay back. After the second time he head butted my belly and me yelling at him to stop he rammed me a 3rd time. But the twins were prepared. They kicked him back right in the cheek. You should have seen him...Tristan jumped back and said "Whoa!" I think that was the first time that he realized there are living babies inside of me and they wont put up with him. But Tristan didn't take offense to their retaliation. Instead he thought it was hilarious and decided it would be fun to keep doing it with uncontrollable giggles in between each blow. I got him under control so his head butts were tolerable. I can see the future now: Tristan trying to establish dominance over the twins and these boys plotting against him. Times will be fun.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

I guess Tristan better get it in while he can, because all too soon the twins will really be ganging up on him :). Ah, what adventures lie in wait for you :).