
I am trying to decide if this double carrier is worth the money or not. It is the maximom twin infant carrier and it holds the baby in 9 different positions. the harness can stay on the baby to put in the car seat, lay down for a nap or for easy position changing. Then the harness connects to parent straps easily...supposedly. Last night I went to a Coastal Parents of multiples meeting and asked some of the moms about this product and the twin nursing pillow. Some of them said the double carrier is a lifesaver when out and about. It is hard to shop with two car seats. Some moms carried one baby and put the other in the shopping cart with seat. Other moms said carrying two babies was overwhelming and they didn't venture out much with all the kids. I just don't know!! I will go crazy staying at home all the time and I know I will be out with all 4 kids. But just thinking about it is a little scary. I guess I need to read a few more reviews to figure it out. I wish I could check one of these carriers out in person. Well, wish me luck with all of this twin shopping stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment