Sunday, November 04, 2007

another attempt



Hi there! Yes, a year and a half is a VERY long time between posts. I never really made it a priority. But now I feel this will be the best way to keep all my friends and family up-to-date on our happenings around here. Times are getting hectic at the Damato home. Chris is still in recovery from his surgery that removed the cancer from his leg. Today he actually attempted to hobble around without his crutches...kind of hard with the Big Black BOOT! Over all his recovery is going as well as can be expected. He still gets very frustrated by the lack of mobility and being stuck in this house. He is going a little stir crazy. But I can't complain about tending to him. At least he is here and gets to spend quality time with the FAM.

Eliana just had her 4 year b-day party. It was a blast! She was the most beautiful Cinderella anyone has ever seen. Grandma Elaine made her dress and it is absolutely AMAZING! I built a cardboard castle that was a hit and the wand making activity was perfect for her little friends. All in all a big success.

Tristan is in the midst of potty training. It started a long time ago but we got stuck in pull-up limbo. Those things are life savers but then you end up cursing their creation because it is just as bad as breaking them of diapers. Today was his first day at church wearing underwear and it was a success. He still hasn't mastered the BM's but I guess all will come in due time. I am just anxious to get him independent with that whole venture before these twin boys come.

My pregnancy is going well. I am about 26 weeks and look like I am due at any moment. I have only gained about16 lbs But my belly is way out there. These boys are always on the go. They like to wrestle around in there and take every opportunity to stretch out as soon as I am sitting still. The little one-twin B is the acrobat of the two. He likes to flip around and lay horizontally. Twin A just sits and punches my cervix. knocking I presume. Eliana and Tristan are SO cute with my pregnancy. They always talk about their little brothers and give them lots of kisses. My belly hasn't seen this much action in years. Hehe :)

Well, this is enough for a refresher post. I hope to keep this up regularly. Wish me luck.

No comments: