Thursday, November 08, 2007

Skidaway Island Aquarium



Today I took the kids with me to my OB check-up and I have to say they were angels compared to how it could have been. As for my pregnancy...I am AOK. Everything is going perfectly. Afterwards we were off to a mommy and me activity at Skidaway Island Aquarium. It is a nice facility but very small. The kids ran around and looked at all the fish. Their favorite part was the little hermit crabs they could play with in the water. Tristan was busy flirting with little twin girls and Eli was chasing after a boy named Sam. They are definitely starting young. No gender confusion going on in our family! I have to say I was embarrassed when we were outside having our picnic and both Eli and Tristan said they had to pee and just squatted down. I had to carry them away around a tree so it wasn't so obvious. With Tristan I am a little more tolerant because he is potty training and can't hold it as long. Eliana should know better. I should have made her wait and taken her inside. Aahhh kids try to get away with murder these days. Over all we had a great time and the kids are itching to go to the beach. I think I might take them sometime next week when the weather is a little warmer. Gotta run and clean house while Tristan is sleeping.

3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

I really just love that picture of Tristan! It's gorgeous! So funny about the kids squatting - didn't I tell you that's what my sister's son did? He he!

Emily said...

Jen,
awesome picture of your little guy!
By the way you are now 'tagged' Make sure you tell the world about you! Check my blog for the info.
Loves

Jen Gallacher said...

Ok, we really need to talk. :) TWINS!!?? Seriously? I didn't even know. And I'd like to talk to you more about Chris's cancer. I feel very out of touch. Plus it sounds like you are back in GA. Shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance: js_gallacher@hotmail.com