Ok, ok. I said I was going to keep up with this blogging stuff for many reasons and then I go and ditch you for 2 weeks. Sorry about that. I was tagged by my dear friend Emily so here it is:
6 Things people might not know about ME
1. I actually enjoy watching the Barbie movies with Eliana. I think I may have even shed a tear when we watched Barbie The Island Princess. I am such a sap!
2. last week I made brownies for the fam and I ate 3/4ths of the pan all by myself that DAY! CAn I blame that on prenancy? Or is that just me not having control over my chocolate brownie obsession?
3. Last night Chris made it official that he is taking me to Italy for our 10 year anniversary (May 09). YEAH! My dreams are comming true. We had the long talk about how we are going to save and plan. I already have the itch to start researching all our travel plans online. I dont want to miss a thing!
4. I confess...the only exercise I get these days is when the kids frequently wake up in the night and I have to hike my big ol' pregnant bootie up the stairs to their room. Other than that it is twice a day to get clothes and clean up a bit.
5. I have a hidden jealousy of my friends that make the time to be crafty and persue their personal ambitions. Right now I seem to be content with the monotany of my motherhood. I guess I can give myself credit for having craft time with the kids. I need to start putting Eliana to work around the house. I will by her an apron for Christmas and call her maid Eli :D
6. This one may be obvious to all of you. I am completely and utterly in LOVE with my husband. He manages to make me smile everyday. He is the most passionate person I know with more ambition that he knows what to do with. Most importantly he has given me our beautiful children. I could probably write a book but I will spare you the details.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was very fun to read all your things. I especially love your barbie movie one. I am the same way about Lily's Backyardigan's shows - they are too fun :).
Post a Comment