Soren has a fascination with airplanes and anything that he can spot way up in the sky. It all started when we would lay on the trampoline and stare up at the sky. He moves his arm side to side to show the clouds are moving. He points at every bird, bug and airplane he can see and makes an excited noise. I can't believe how sharp is eyes are. He can spot the tiniest plane thousands of feet high.
Barrett has always been my talker. He can carry on a whole conversation with himself and seems to know exactly what he is saying. It is nothing but mumbling and gibberish to me. Yesterday he spotted an apple on the counter and desperately wanted to hold it. I gave it to him and he held on to it for an hour or so then decided to try a bite. He ate half the apple and I had to trail him and pick up pieces of skin he would spit out. The whole day he was running around with it saying BAPPLE, Bapple! He is just too darn cute!!! AND I just Love the way his smile lights up his whole body.
These boys are such a blessing to our family. I can't imagine one without the other.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how much they are growing up! Miss you!
Post a Comment