Thursday, September 10, 2009

My husband's the BEST!!


Eli and I flew out to Arkansas for the long weekend. I left her with Grandma and Grandpa Eastman while I drove out to Oklahoma for my friend Tracy's wedding. The whole weekend was a blast and we had a great time. Chris was left behind with the 3 boys. Other than a few phone calls asking "can the boys eat Chicken Salad?" and "how come you have never taken video of Soren flying down the stairs? It's hilarious!" Chris did a great job with the boys. He cleaned the kitchen every night, swept the floors, folded laundry and kept the kids entertained. I have to say that Chris is a fabulous husband and father!!

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

How fun that you got a trip like that - and Chris is awesome to take such good care of the boys while you were away.

So good to see you posting again!!! You look so cute in the picture. Miss you!